In January-March of 2014 we engaged in an adult Bible class at Laurel Canyon called A God-Shaped Approach to Handling Money. Video of that class can be viewed below.
- 01 – Why This Study is Needed
- 02 – What the Bible Teaches About Money
- 03 – God’s Provisions: Manna, Capital, and Tithing
- 04 – Bible Wisdom About Money
- 05 – How the Prophets Addressed the Socio-Economic Issues
- 06 – Jesus’ Teachings About Economic Issues / Attitudes
- 07 – Materialism: A Spiritless View of the World
- 08 – Materialism: Its Promises Belied by Its Results
- 09 – Dangers of Debt
- 10 – Bankruptcy
- 11 – Giving: Sharing and Wisely Using God’s Gifts
- 12 – Giving: Illustrated
We used the Blessed to Bless suite of materials by Randy Blackaby, an excellent resource published by One Stone Biblical Resources.