FREE eBook: The 4 Seasons of Marriage: Secrets to a Lasting Marriage (Gary Chapman). “Under the circumstances,” Ken Weliever provides some good illustrations and Biblical principles to think about. Gary Henry reflects on the power behind tenacious joy. Tony Mauck reminds us, …Read More »
Tag Archives: Ken Weliever
Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day is 7 of “The Best American” anthologies (mysteries, essays, short stories, sports writing, etc.), marked down to $1.99 for Kindle. “Letting People Be People” is one of my favorite posts ever from the …Read More »
Crossway recently announced that the beautiful artwork in the ESV Study Bible is now available to download. You can purchase high-resolution image files for the maps, illustrations, and charts/diagrams separately for $10 each or purchase the entire package for $25. Robert Colvile encourages us to browse bookstores—before …Read More »
- Michael Hyatt suggests 7 rules for more effective slide presentations.
- Ken Weliever inquires, "What drives you?" "People and churches who are driven by God’s purpose have no time for the trite and the trivial. They are willing to give up attitudes and emotions that stymie their spiritual growth. There is a great work to do. Rid yourself of destructive forces that are driving you in the wrong direction. God’s purpose beckons."
- Stephen Altrogge suggests, "You've really only got two options here." Keep your eyes fixed on circumstances or keep your gaze fixed on the Lord.
- Barnabas Piper asks, "Is Twitter narcissistic?"
- Justin Davis encourages you to buying into the lie of a few months from now.
- Joshua Becker explores the opportunity of limited curiosity. "We would be wise to limit our curiosity. We simply don’t need to know all that we want to know."
- Clay Gentry recently released a free Bible study guide for Paul's epistle to the Galatians.
- Ken Weliever reflects on the recent rise of "grey divorce."
- Ferrell Jenkins has begun a series of posts with at least one photo for every chapter from Acts.
- Andy Sochor asks, "What is it that we stand to lose because of sin?"
- It's good to see Alan Cornett blogging again at Pinstripe Pulpit.
CHEAP e-book: Invitation to a Spiritual Revolution by Paul Earnhart was just released in Kindle format for $2.99. More than 50 chapters on the Sermon on the Mount. CHEAP e-book: Churches of the New Testament by Ethan Longhenry was also …Read More »
FREE e-book ALERT (4/30 only) – That’s My Girl: How a Father’s Love Protects and Empowers His Daughter (by Rick Johnson). These rare photos of beautiful underwater creatures remind me of God’s questions to Job in Job 38:16-18. Ken Weliever encourages …Read More »