This sweeping study takes us from the Garden of Eden to the new heavens and new earth of Revelation. It explores a variety of fascinating questions:
* What was it like to have a personal encounter with God?
* What was lost in Eden?
* What was the purpose of altars in the Old Testament?
* What was the Tabernacle all about?
* What can we know about Solomon’s incredible Temple?
* Why was the veil of the Temple torn in two at Jesus’ death?
* How does it all relate to walking by faith with God today?
“We all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed…” (2 Cor 3:18). This study will deepen your understanding and encourage you to live in the light of that glorious truth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
* Lesson 1 – Awe-Inspiring Encounters with God
* Lesson 2 – Perfect Fellowship Interrupted
* Lesson 3 – Altars of the Patriarchs
* Lesson 4 – “Let Them Make Me a Sanctuary”
* Lesson 5 – The Exterior of the Tabernacle
* Lesson 6 – The Interior of the Tabernacle
* Lesson 7 – The Priesthood of the Tabernacle
* Lesson 8 – The Sacrifices of the Tabernacle
* Lesson 9 – The Temple: The House for the Name of the LORD
* Lesson 10 – “It is Finished”
* Lesson 11 – We All, With Unveiled Face, Are Being Transformed
* Lesson 12 – “And I Saw No Temple in the City”
* 12 lessons
* 41 pages
* Downloadable PDF file
©2015 The IMAGE Project. All rights reserved. No part of the downloadable file may be distributed without written permission from the publisher.