Our culture and its dialogue are absolutely immersed in two enormous lies.
- If you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must either hate them, fear them, or be intolerantly and irrationally prejudiced against them.
- If you love someone, you must agree with or silently tolerate everything they believe and do.
These are lies that disciples of Christ simply cannot afford to believe. Why?
- These lies fail to acknowledge the objective standard given by our Creator.
- These lies elevate our definition of happiness above God’s prescription for holiness.
- These lies distort the nature of God’s written revelation to mankind.
This sermon seeks to hold these increasingly common lies under the microscope of divine revelation.Continue Reading...