Nothing in the universe matters more than knowing God. He has revealed himself in striking ways that call for complete realignment of our lives around him.
Jude 24-25 speaks to the IDENTITY of God
Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
- He is the eternal God — “before all time and now and forever.”
- He is the absolute and exclusive God — “the only God.”
- He is the saving God — “our Savior.”
- He is the reconciling God — “Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- He is the approachable God — “through.”
- He is the caring God — “him who is able to keep you from stumbling.”
- He is the sanctifying God — “to present you blameless before the presence of his glory.”
- He is the fulfilling God — “with great joy.”
- He is the exalted God — “be glory, majesty, dominion and authority.”
Romans 16:25-27 speaks to the ETERNAL PURPOSE of GodContinue Reading...