- CHEAP eBook Deal of the Day: How to Talk So Your Husband Will Listen and Listen So Your Husband Will Talk (Rick Johnson) – $2.99 (77% off).
- The Digital Public Library of America is working to create a large-scale digital public library with scientific and cultural materials available to all. Incredible resource.
- “Just as there are special challenges for those who are young in the faith, there are also some for the older.” Gary Henry reflects on the dangers of having been here longer.
- “I remember a college professor that used to say, ‘The only exercise some folks get is jumping to conclusions.’ In the past week, in the aftermath of the Boston bombings, lots of folks got plenty of exercise!” Ken Weliever reminds us of the danger in jumping to conclusions.
- Rhodes Davis encourages us to quit sawing spiritual sawdust. “Some people have made decisions (or failed to make a decision), then spend long periods of time reliving the decision, digging up the pain and memories, and will not let the past go.”
My Modern Met gives us an idea how the night sky would look if the planets were as close as the moon.Continue Reading...