Looking for a daily Bible reading plan for the month of September 2017?
This daily Bible reading plan takes us on a journey through various sections of God’s written revelation:
- Each Sunday and Wednesday we read a psalm (to lift our hearts in worship and provide mid-week refreshment)
- Most weekdays we’ll read a chapter from the New Testament (to fix our eyes on Jesus, reminding ourselves of what it means to be his disciple)
- Each Saturday we read a chapter from Proverbs (to grow in wisdom)
My favorite aspect of this tool is what is printed at the top of each month’s calendar:
- I will pray this month for…
- I will show hospitality this month to…
- I will serve this month by…
Want to dig a little deeper? My aim is to post a short action-item or brief thought for meditation that corresponds to each day’s reading. I’d love to have you join me in reading the most wonderful book in the world.
“Man shall not live by bread alone” (Matt 4:4). Those were our Lord’s words. Let’s take them seriously and interact with his word every day in 2017.