Links worth a look from around the web:
- Tim Challies encourages you to make time to be bored.
- Adam Faughn asks the pointed question, “Did you?” and shows how it relates to the Golden Rule.
- “We know that preachers and teachers need to be purposeful, but what about the listener?” Doy Moyer thinks through our responsibilities as hearers of God’s word.
- “Do not remember the sins of my youth or my transgressions; according to Your lovingkindness remember me, for Your goodness sake, O Lord” (Psa 25:7). Roger Shouse reflects on some things we need to forget and some things we need to remember.
- Aaron Kemple encourages us to avoid looking only for the “yummy colorful marshmallows” in our Bible study.
- Before You Plan Your Wedding … Plan Your Marriage (Smalley, $2.99)