Links worth a look from around the web:
- Michael Whitworth suggests seven things we owe our Bible class teachers.
- Carey Nieuwhof thinks through five character tests the greatest leaders pass.
- Matthew Bassford offers a sobering reminder about adultery and its impact on the lives of others.
- “The memory of the righteous is blessed” (Prov 10:7). Roger Shouse reflects on the blessing of being able to remember those righteous men and women who have influenced us for good.
- Ken Weliever asks, “Who (or what) do you worship?”
- Walking with God in the Season of Motherhood (Kruger, $4.99)