Links worth a look from around the web:
- Garrett Kell suggests a way of looking at every book of the Bible in one word.
- “There is a better way to experience sexuality, and Christian parents need to be talking about it.” Melissa Edgington takes an uncomfortable but critically important look at a recent Teen Vogue article and what is being consistently communicated to young girls.
- Roger Shouse thinks through some advantages and challenges of a large congregation.
- “The call to our culture hasn’t changed. The clarion cry to ‘repent of your sins’ needs to be heard from pulpits worldwide.” Ken Weliever asks, “Will your church teach the Truth?”
- Wes McAdams offers 4 things to do when doubts arise.
“Who has cleft a channel for the torrents of rain
and a way for the thunderbolt,
to bring rain on a land where no man is,
on the desert in which there is no man,
to satisfy the waste and desolate land,
and to make the ground sprout with grass?” (Job 38:25-27)
- Jesus on Every Page: 10 Simple Ways to Seek and Find Christ in the Old Testament (Murray, $1.99)
- Why We Pray (Philip, $2.99)