Links worth a look from around the web:
- Gaye Clark offers 8 things your daughter-in-law wants you to know.
- Adam McClendon wonders if we sometimes make too little of Jesus because we make too little of our sin.
- Biblical Archaeology Review provides a list of 53 people in the Old Testament–including Israelite kings and Mesopotamian monarchs–who have been confirmed archaeologically.
- Shane Scott explores what John 3:16 teaches us about marriage.
- Using the example of Nehemiah, Neal Pollard offers a few things to expect when you build.
This chart on the chronological relationships of Old Testament books is helpful. (Source)