Links worth a look from around the web:
- Edwin Crozier confesses he’s had evangelism exactly backwards … and he’s not the only one.
- Ben Giselbach explores the ways in which going to church is an act of high treason.
- Matthew Bassford emphasizes how important it is that we learn to listen.
- Neal Pollard asks, “Is the church broken?“
- The Arch of Titus in Rome depicts Roman soldiers carrying captured treasures from Jerusalem’s Temple. Today it appears colorless, but how did the Arch look in ancient times?