People will seek responses from us, in various ways, throughout the day. Sometimes we don’t respond.
- Did we hear?
- Are we preoccupied?
- Are we opting to ignore?
- Are we being neglectful, self-centered, or rude?
- Are we intentionally using the opportunity to make some sort of a point?
- Are we choosing to defiantly rebel against the one who is seeking a response?
In many ways, it depends:
- Who is seeking a response?
- Who am I in relation to them?
- In this instance, what is the … thing to do?
How remarkable and profoundly important that the Lord God Almighty is seeking a response. From me. For my good and for the sake of his name.
This sermon was delivered on January 15, 2017.