- The Crossway blog offers 9 passages of Scripture to read on Inauguration Day.
- If you haven’t read this post by Matthew Bassford from last month entitled Why the American Church Fell, you should do so. Now.
- Tricia at The Domestic Fringe offers tips for parents on how to teach kids to sit still.
- Who are “the elect” of God? It’s a question that generates a great deal of confusion. I found this recent sermon by Brent Moody to be helpful.
- Have you seen the recently released Following the Messiah video series from Appian Media? If not, they are absolutely worth your time this weekend. Episode 1 is embedded below to get you started.
- Marriage and the Family: Biblical Essentials (Köstenberger & Jones, $3.99)
- The Shepherd Leader at Home: Knowing, Leading, Protecting, and Providing for Your Family (Witmer, $2.99)
- We Cannot Be Silent: Speaking Truth to a Culture Redefining Sex, Marriage, and the Very Meaning of Right and Wrong (Mohler, $1.99)