- My strong hunch is that many wives and mothers will appreciate this look at the Christmas conflict through Lindsay’s lens.
- Wes McAdams asks, “What’s the whole point of Christian teaching?”
- Neal Pollard offers 14 suggestions for building your devotional life.
- Max Dawson draws attention to declining church attendance in America and asks, “Why is it happening? Here are five reasons that may answer that question.”
- Joe Carter delves into 9 things you should know about Aleppo and the Syrian crisis.
Then the word of the LORD came to Jonah the second time, saying, “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and call out against it the message that I tell you.” So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, three days’ journey in breadth. Jonah began to go into the city, going a day’s journey. And he called out, “Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!” And the people of Nineveh believed God. They called for a fast and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them to the least of them. (Jonah 3:1-5)
What might this “exceedingly great city” have looked like?
- Boundaries: When To Say Yes, How to Say No (Henry Cloud & John Townsend) – $2.99
- Made for Heaven: And Why on Earth It Matters (C. S. Lewis) – $3.99
- Paved with Good Intentions: A Demon’s Road Map to Your Soul (C. S. Lewis) – $4.99
- Your Marriage Can Survive a Newborn (Glenn & Natalie Williams) – $0.99