- What is the greatest danger to our souls? Matthew Bassford suggests it may not be what you expect.
- Timothy Gunnells provides a little seed and fertilizer for your prayers today from Psalm 1.
- “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it” (Prov 3:27). Tim Challies reflects on this proverb as it relates to personal devotions.
- Gary Henry’s Family Bible Study for the week emphasizes that God requires us to pay serious attention to Him.
- Kindle deals: Finishing Our Course with Joy: Guidance from God for Engaging with Our Aging ($3.99), Weakness Is the Way: Life with Christ Our Strength ($3.99).
“I don’t remember 99% of the meals I’ve eaten, but they’ve kept me alive. God uses faithful, forgettable sermons to beautify his bride.” (Matt Smethurst)