- Jim Elliff explores when ball becomes Baal. Is your kid’s sports involvement a family idol?
- “Shy but always wanting to be seen, buffered from others, but always in need of affection. This is the Warhol effect.” Tony Reinke reminds us that our iPhones can buffer us from others, and selfies are nothing but a Polaroid of intimacy.
- Melissa Edgington kicks off a short series about the more difficult parts of marriage. Part One: Making Changes.
- Wes McAdams draws attention to a number of Biblical principles to help us deal with generational issues in the church.
- Kindle deals: Church History: From Christ to the Pre-Reformation (Ferguson, $7.99), Modesty: More Than a Change of Clothes (Peace & Keller, $2.99), Preaching and Preachers (Lloyd-Jones, $3.99), Sacred Marriage (Thomas, $1.99).
Most of us probably have no idea how much goes into the physical production of a Bible. Crossway gives us a look into how an ESV Bible is made.