- “I read through the never-ending wishes for someone to attend to the girl’s every want and feeling, and I wondered how the definition of true love became a demand for pampering. I wondered when we decided that love is about entitlement.” Melissa Edgington provides an important reminder on the nature of love.
- Matthew Bassford challenges men to step up and honor the Biblical vision of manhood with Jesus as the primary example.
- Ken Weliever expounds on 9 things he knows about change.
- “Has Ken Ham embraced evolution?” Tim Challies offers some helpful thoughts.
- Kindle deals: Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions (Ham, $2.99), Embracing Obscurity (Anonymous, $0.99).
“The whole earth is full of his glory!” (Isa 6:3)