- Wes McAdams provides several reasons why every church needs elders.
- Mike Berry reminds husbands that physical intimacy often starts with the choice to serve our wives at the beginning of every day.
- Matthew Bassford explores the limits of topical sermons.
- “A visitor comes to worship services for the first time…” Neal Pollard encourages us to think about the good and bad that can happen in just 60 seconds.
- Kindle deals: 20 Compelling Evidences That God Exists (Boa & Bowman, $1.99), Cold-Case Christianity (Wallace, $1.99), Expository Apologetics (Baucham, $2.99), How We Got the Bible (Lightfoot, $1.99), Loving Jesus More (Ryken, $1.99), On Guard (Craig, $3.99), Teach Me To Pray (Murray, $0.99), The Case for the Real Jesus (Strobel, $2.99), The End of Me (Idleman, $3.99), What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do (Jeremiah, $2.99), Why People Don’t Believe (Chamberlain, $0.99). Several books by Warren W. Wiersbe are also heavily discounted: Hebrews (FREE), 2 Samuel & 1 Chronicles ($1.99), Be Worshipful: Psalms 1-89 ($1.99), Be Exultant: Psalms 90-150 ($1.99).
Take a tour through ancient Rome in 320 AD: