Around the Web (2/17)
- Is it true that no one is harmed if one participates in premarital sex or uses pornography? Ethan Longhenry offers a powerful answer.
- Ashley Hudson encourages parents to routinely ask, “To what end?” “My son/daughter participates in _____________, but to what end?”
- Mark Merrill suggests seven ways to bounce back from a marriage mistake.
- Art Rainer takes a look at five things money cannot do for you.
- Kindle deals: 365 Daily Devotions on Prayer (Murray, $2.99), Praying Backwards (Chapell, $1.99), The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky (Lisle, $2.99). Warren Wiersbe’s commentaries on Ecclesiastes ($1.99), Matthew ($1.99), and the Minor Prophets ($1.99) are on sale. Finally, the Kindle Fire HD 6 is marked down to $69.99 (30% off) today only.
NOTE: eBook deals come and go very quickly online. Links to sales are not blanket endorsements. As with everything from any human author, comparison with the Scriptures to “see if these things are so” (Acts 17:11) is highly encouraged.