Around the Web (2/11)
- Russell Moore takes a critical look at what a Super Bowl ad reveals about our abortion culture.
- Matthew Bassford confesses, “I don’t enjoy talking about test-tube babies with my five-year-old daughter, exactly. I don’t exactly look forward to the considerably more explicit conversations that I imagine I’ll be having with my son. However, I want to have those conversations, because I want to be the source that teaches them about sex.”
- Michael Kelley offers three reasons to keep praying.
- Doy Moyer asks, “Where is the will of God?”
- Kindle deals: A Hobbit, a Wardrobe, and a Great War (Loconte, $3.99), A Lifelong Love (Thomas, $2.99), Help My Unbelief (Piper, $3.99), Jesus, the Final Days (Evans & Wright, $3.99), Marriage Matters (Smith, $1.99), The Mingling of Souls (Chandler, $3.99), Moments Together for Couples (Rainey, $1.99), The Passion Principles (Ethridge, $1.99); The Power of Suffering (MacArthur, $1.99), Your Future Other Half (Vandoodewaard, $2.99). Warren Wiersbe’s commentaries on the minor prophets and James are also on sale for $1.99.
NOTE: eBook deals come and go very quickly online. Links to sales are not blanket endorsements. As with everything from any human author, comparison with the Scriptures to “see if these things are so” (Acts 17:11) is highly encouraged.