Around the Web (1/5)
- Wes McAdams makes a powerful argument as to why the church isn’t supposed to be segregated.
- Grace Castleberry takes a critical look at The Dior Woman and true freedom, concluding, “I want the good stuff, the love that spans the ages, the commitment that lasts a lifetime, and the true freedom that cannot be so easily obtained.”
- Matthew Bassford has some solid suggestions on how song leaders can pick good hymns.
- Mark Altrogge draws our attention to that which is far better than making resolutions.
- E–book deals: Do More Better: A Practical Guide to Productivity (Challies, $5.99), Help My Unbelief: Why Doubt Is Not the Enemy of Faith (Piper, $3.99), Which Bible Translation Should I Use? (Köstenberger & Croteau, $2.99).
NOTE: eBook deals come and go very quickly online. Links to sales are not blanket endorsements. As with everything from any human author, comparison with the Scriptures to “see if these things are so” (Acts 17:11) is highly encouraged.