- Doy Moyer points out principles from Scripture to help us think and act properly when it comes to politics.
- Matthew Bassford draws attention to the question Christians should be asking. “Rather than asking, ‘What do I want?’, we should ask, ‘What am I willing to endure to get it?'”
- Neal Pollard asks, “Are you willing to be a maintenance worker?”
- “Much of social media exists to answer the question: ‘What are we outraged about today?'” Aaron Earls, with some help from C.S. Lewis, explores the idolatry of outrage.
- Kindle deals: Men of Science, Men of God (Morris, $2.99), New Atheism: A Survival Guide (Veale, $2.99), On Being a Leader for God (Wiersbe, $1.99), Though He Slay Me: Seeing God as Good in Suffering (Freeman, $2.99), Twelve Extraordinary Women (MacArthur, $1.99).
I am the LORD, and there is no other,
__ besides me there is no God;
I equip you, though you do not know me,
__ that people may know, from the rising of the sun
__ and from the west, that there is none besides me;
I am the LORD, and there is no other.
__ I form light and create darkness,
I make well-being and create calamity,
__ I am the LORD, who does all these things. (Isa 45:5-7)