- Andy Sochor reflects on the fact that the most popular pornographic search term for 2015 described sin “not even named among the Gentiles” in 1 Corinthians 15. “In other words, this relationship that existed in Corinth that was nearly unheard of among the wicked and godless people of that culture is the most popular sexual fantasy among viewers of pornography in our culture. That is truly a disturbing thought.”
- Albert Mohler draws attention to the scandal of biblical illiteracy. “This scandalous problem is our own, and it’s up to us to fix it.”
- Trevin Wax offers four principles for parenting in a world of video games.
- Adam Faughn shares a heartfelt letter to brothers and sisters who have left the church.
- Kindle deals: Autopsy of a Deceased Church (Rainer, $4.99), Building Confidence in Your Child (Dobson, $1.99), Divine Design: God’s Complementary Roles for Men and Women (MacArthur, $2.99), I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the Difference (Rainer, $4.99), I Will: Nine Traits of the Outwardly Focused Christian (Rainer, $4.99), Preaching and Preachers (Lloyd-Jones, $3.99), Telling the Truth: Evangelizing Postmoderns (Carson, $3.99), The Gagging of God: Christianity Confronts Pluralism (Carson, $3.99), The Next Story: Faith, Friends, Family, and the Digital World (Challies, $3.99), The Real Face of Atheism (Zacharias, $1.99).
This incredible composite picture by photographer Stephen Wilkes shows the different animals that visited a watering hole in the Serengeti over the course of 26 hours. The photo transitions across time as you move across the frame starting with sunrise on the right. It makes me think of the LORD’s questions in Job 38-39.