- Wes McAdams asks, “Has American ‘Christianity’ basically become idolatry?”
- “You who keep choosing to sin, you who keep visiting those websites, you who have secret lives you keep hidden from your friends and your wives: Why won’t you stop?” Tim Challies’ wife has written a powerful plea to Christian men.
- “It would not have been easy to do, but Jesus made the sacrifices necessary to spend time in solitude, alone with his Father.” Gary Henry offers encouragement to follow in the same footsteps.
- Jacob Abshire has a talent for creating beautiful wallpapers for digital devices. Here’s his latest, from Psalm 147:4.
- Kindle deal: On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision (Craig, $0.99).
He made the moon to mark the seasons;
the sun knows its time for setting. (Psa 104:19)