- In commenting on the horrifying Planned Parenthood videos, Russell Moore writes: “As we stand against the abortion industry, and the culture of death behind it, let’s point to Christ.”
- Wes McAdams explores why we need to stop “overreacting” to false doctrines.
- Erik Raymond suggests 4 magic words for your next argument.
- Matthew Bassford takes a critical look at the good, the bad, and the ugly of repetition in sacred song.
- Jack Dodgen offers 3 reasons why Christians should attend funerals more often.
Bill Schlegel has created a video that takes you along the ancient route from Jericho up to Jerusalem. Jesus traveled this way many times. This was also the scene of his parable of the good Samaritan (Luke 10:30).