- Neal Pollard reminds us who we will find in an average assembly of Christians and how to reach them.
- Gary Henry reflects on the fact that growth in our knowledge of God means making progress toward real delight in doing whatever is pleasing to God.
- Matthew Bassford draws attention to how many of us have houses that are for stuff, but not for people.
- Andy Sochor explores those occasions when Jesus taught that something must be done first before something else can be done.
- Kindle deals: 20 Compelling Evidences That God Exists ($0.99), A Lifelong Love ($2.99), Death by Living ($1.99), In God We Trust ($2.99).
There is none like you among the gods, O Lord, nor are there any works like yours. (Psa 86:8)