- Kindle deals: 4 Days to a Forever Marriage ($3.49) by Gary & Norma Smalley, Finally Free ($1.99) by Heath Lambert, Glimpses of Grace ($3.99) by Gloria Furman, Grounded in the Faith ($2.99) by Ken Erisman, Marriage Matters ($3.99) by Winston Smith, New Morning Mercies ($4.99) by Paul David Tripp, The Case for Christ ($2.99) and The Case for a Creator ($2.99) by Lee Strobel.
- Wes McAdams challenges, “Stop saying ‘God knows my heart’ to excuse sin.”
- NPR takes a look at how Facebook is making some of us sadder.
- Matthew Bassford asks, “Funny, isn’t it, how our perfectionism often focuses on everything in our lives except ourselves?”
- Gary Henry’s Daily Family Bible Study for the week emphasizes that each day God gives us opportunities to improve our lives.
Read the rest on Adam4d.com.