- Kindle deals: Crazy Busy ($0.99) by Kevin DeYoung; Defending Inerrancy ($1.99) by Norman Geisler & William Roach; Each for the Other ($4.99) by Bryan & Kathy Chapell; Evidence That Demands a Verdict ($3.79) by Josh McDowell; The God Who Is There ($3.99) by D.A. Carson; The Stories We Tell ($1.99) by Mike Cosper; Tactics ($1.99) by Gregory Koukl.
- The Washington Post explores why digital natives prefer reading in print.
- Neal Pollard draws attention to the fact that enthusiasm is contagious.
- Chad Landman reminds parents that when you use social media, you’re the product (not the customer) and points out the challenge of teaching this principle to our children.
- Mark Altrogge encourages us to think twice before badmouthing the President.
For the LORD is a great God,
__ and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the depths of the earth;
__ the heights of the mountains are his also.
The sea is his, for he made it,
__ and his hands formed the dry land. (Psa 95:3-5)