- Kindle deals: Cold-Case Christianity ($3.99) by J. Warner Wallace, Nelson’s New Illustrated Bible Manners and Customs ($4.99).
- Wes McAdams reveals why he cringes when you say, “God is good.”
- Tim Challies reflects, “The most difficult time to lead is when you have forfeited the respect of those who are meant to follow you, when your confidence, and theirs, is shattered. But this is also the most important time to lead. This is where a real man will, and must, lead.”
- Matthew Bassford asks, “If somebody’s born gay, so what?”
- Gary Henry’s Daily Family Bible Study for the week emphasizes that, as God’s people, we should want to honor him in everything we do.
Oh that there might be an ISIS Saul, standing with cloaks at his feet. May God seize him to transform the Arab world. pic.twitter.com/Y0ItiyBovp
— Cade Campbell ن (@DCadeCampbell) February 16, 2015
When the Book of Revelation speaks of those beheaded by evildoers, it speaks of the martyrs not as victims but as “overcomers.”
— Russell Moore (@drmoore) February 15, 2015