- Kindle deals: Old Testament Survey ($2.99) by Paul House & Eric Mitchell, Pure Eyes, Clean Heart ($1.99) by Jen & Craig Ferguson.
- Matthew Bassford offers a different take on the thief on the cross.
- Jack Dodgen suggests four things to do when you find out that your child has discovered pornography.
- “As changes occur in your life, there is often a decrease in the amount of time and energy you have to invest in your marriage.” With that in mind, Shannon Coleman recommends some weekly and semiannual marriage check-in questions.
- “Wherever the tree falls…” Andy Sochor draws some practical applications out of Ecclesiastes 11:3.
Praise the LORD!
For it is good to sing praises to our God;
__ for it is pleasant, and a song of praise is fitting.
The LORD builds up Jerusalem;
__ he gathers the outcasts of Israel.
He heals the brokenhearted
__ and binds up their wounds.
He determines the number of the stars;
__ he gives to all of them their names.
Great is our Lord, and abundant in power;
__ his understanding is beyond measure. (Psa 147:1-5)