- Kindle deals: The 4 Seasons of Marriage (FREE) by Gary Chapman, The Great Omission ($1.99) by Dallas Willard.
- Elisha Galotti draws attention to three truths for the tired mother.
- Neal Pollard studies the example of Nehemiah to discern the tactics of troublemakers.
- Gary Henry encourages us to realize that if we don’t forgive, we’re paralyzed.
- Chad Landman takes a look at some dangerous apps for kids.
“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well” (Psa 139:13-14). Nine months in four minutes…