- Kindle deals: it’s an Emerson Eggerichs sort of day – Love & Respect ($2.99), Love and Respect for a Lifetime ($2.99) The Language of Love and Respect ($2.99), The Love & Respect Experience ($2.99). The Fantasy Fallacy ($2.99) and The Passion Principles by Shannon Ethridge are also significantly marked down.
- Tim Challies offers seven lessons from 50 Shades of Grey. Mark Roberts has also made A Frank Discussion of Sexual Sin and Our Society on the same topic freely available from Pressing On.
- Jim Faughn reflects on words that have crept into our vocabulary that chip away at the authority of the Bible.
- Jack Dodgen suggests four things evangelistic churches pray for.
- Doy Moyer encourages us to choose life.
“ALCOHOL vs. THE BIBLE” is the topic David Banning and Max Dawson plan to explore in this evening’s edition of “By the Book.” It can be viewed at dowlenroad.com at 7:00 PM (CST).