Around the Web (1/7)
- Kindle Deals: Angry People (and What We Can Learn from Them) by Warren W. Wiersbe ($1.99), God Is a Warrior by Tremper Longman III and Daniel Reid ($2.99), Holman Concise Bible Dictionary ($2.99), Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas ($2.99), The Conviction to Lead by Albert Mohler ($2.99), The Rage Against God by Peter Hitchens ($2.99), The Unchurched Next Door by Thom Rainer ($2.99)
- Edwin Crozier asks, “Who will parent our society’s children?” and pens a parable to get us thinking.
- Gary Henry reflects on the first requirement for spiritual growth.
- Jacob Rutledge writes, “We chase after what gives us wonder, pleasure, worth, glory… and happiness. People don’t chase after things in life that they don’t value. So, in our pursuit of God we are proclaiming His infinite worth.”
- Wes McAdams explains–in purely positive terms–why he believes in congregational a cappella singing.