- Wes McAdams challenges us to stop assuming God will forgive our sins.
- If you’re serious about keeping a close eye on the digital activity in your household, Skydog is worth checking out. “Skydog is designed to help parents manage and oversee their family’s digital lifestyle.”
- Daniel Darling suggests one subtle but powerful way to love your spouse: talk about them positively in public.
- In light of Proverbs 15:3, Dene Ward encourages, “Remember today who is at your side. It isn’t a threat; it’s an asset, a blessing that will help us be who and what we really want to be.”
- Adam Willingham offers a Bible bit about setting your mind on things above.
Todd Bolen features a 15-minute video to help you learn more about the often neglected region of Samaria and its historical significance.