- Take a look at Philippians 2:7, and ask, “Of what did Jesus empty Himself?” Answer: Himself. Doy Moyer takes a further look at why that matters.
- Ben Giselbach encourages you to get angry when your entertainment choices go too far, but more than angry. “Righteous anger over sin is just a meaningless emotion if it does not motivate you to act.”
- Kevin DeYoung tackles the question, “Why do conservative Christians make such a fuss about homosexuality and give everyone a free pass—most notably themselves—when it comes to gluttony?”
- Tim Jennings shines the light on some of the all-too-common lies an adulterer tells himself or herself.
- Two significant historical characters are mentioned together in Isaiah 36. Sennacherib, the king of Assyria, claims to have taken 46 cities of Judah in the days of Hezekiah. Ferrell Jenkins helps us visualize them both.
- Everyday Prayers: 365 Days to a Gospel-Centered Faith (Scotty Smith) – FREE
- Men’s Secret Wars (Patrick A. Means) – $0.99
- The MacArthur Bible Handbook (John MacArthur) – $3.99
An opportunity tonight that you very well may want to check out.