- In a clever bit of creative writing, Trevin Wax imagines what the news release would look like in reporting the beheading of John the Baptist.
- Matthew Bassford offers a bit of perspective on proof-texting. “The single passages of Scripture also have a truth and logic of their own, even in isolation.”
- Doy Moyer provides an important reminder: “By keeping before us the concept that God is the One who has given both law and grace, we can avoid the abuse of either side.”
- In The Spirit of the Disciplines, Dallas Willard reveals why there is no such thing as “casual sex.”
- “Parents spend, on average, 11 hours a day using electronic devices. All that time takes away from face to face communication, which helps kids learn behavior.”