- Reflecting on Acts 2:46, Roger Shouse asks, “Day by day … Is it possible in these days to keep a ‘day by day’ relationship with each other?”
- Justin Davis offers a list of 4 things he wish he knew before becoming a parent.
- Doy Moyer takes a look at Jesus’ “Nor will I tell you” response to the challenge of the chief priests and elders in Matthew 21:27. “Was Jesus just copping out by not answering? Hardly. In fact, His method of answering was itself a way of making an amazing claim.”
- Ruthie Dean lists 8 things healthy couples don’t do.
- Adam Willingham offers a Bible bit on the everlasting-to-everlasting nature of God.
3MinuteBibleStudy.com offers a 3-minute-intro to Romans. Excellent stuff.