- If you’re a parent or grandparent, you need to check out The Porn-Free Family Plan designed by Tim Challies to protect children from online dangers and train them to use their devices and technologies well.
- Dene Ward reflects on the role of fathers in spiritual leadership.
- From the happy drunk in the 70s to the funny gay guy in the 90s, Berry Kercheville takes a look at how TV sitcoms distort reality and the evolution of what is socially acceptable.
- Matthew Bassford reminds, “God is not nearly as big on ‘Worship at the church of your choice‘ as the devil is.”
- Gary Henry encourages, “Thinking about religion is not exactly the same thing as thinking about God.”