- In “Sex After Christianity,” Rod Dreher argues that gay marriage is not just a social revolution but a cosmological one. An important read.
- Doy Moyer observes that when unbelievers deny God, what they are mostly denying is a toned-down version of God.
- Ferrell Jenkins helps us visualize Isaiah 31:1 and the concept of relying on horses and chariots.
- Roger Shouse draws out some important lessons about greed from Luke 12:15.
- Dene Ward writes, “Being a Christian is always joyful, but when I believe that joy is always predicated on entertainment, I am no better than Herod who wanted Jesus to entertain him just hours before his crucifixion.”
The Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles, CA captured this time lapse imagery of the “Blood Moon” lunar eclipse, from moments before Earth completely blocked the Moon’s view of the Sun until full totality when the moon is fully bathed in “umbral shadow.”
Click here for an explanation as to why the moon looks red during a total lunar eclipse.