- Wes McAdams asks, “Is it time you get off the sidelines and get on the field? Is it time you stop thinking you can change the world by simply posting to Facebook and Twitter? … You have to invest yourself if you want to help.”
- Kyle Pope explores, “What was David’s sin in numbering Israel?”
- Adam Willingham offers a Bible bit from Luke 17:15-18. “We who are in Christ Jesus have been healed of spiritual leprosy. What a tremendous blessing! But how many of us actually stop and fall on our face, fervently glorifying God for the gift of His healing hand?”
- Sealed documents were common in Bible times. Ferrell Jenkins helps us visualize Isaiah 29:11-12.
- Here’s a question loaded with practical implications from Jon Acuff: “Why didn’t Blockbuster create Netflix?”
- God’s Not Dead: Evidence for God in an Age of Uncertainty (Rice Broocks) – $4.99
- Preaching the Old Testament (edited by Scott M. Gibson) – $2.99
- The Virtuous Life of a Christ-Centered Wife: 18 Powerful Lessons for Personal Growth (Darlene Schacht) – $0.99
NASA releases pretty amazing images for astrophiles to enjoy and study, and the image below of the spiral galaxy ESO 137-001 is one of those gems. In the vertiginous video below, you can watch as the image spins and zooms deep into space, eventually revealing the runaway spiral galaxy which is over 200 million light years away.
Do you know the ordinances of the heavens?
___ Can you establish their rule on the earth? (Job 38:33)