- Using Jude 1:22-23 as an example, Matthew Bassford reflects on our need for discernment during those times that God “gives us broad guidelines in areas where there is no one right answer to every possible scenario, and He expects us to use our wisdom and judgment to apply His principles properly.”
- Tim Challies writes, “Looking at the Bible God has given us, and considering how I would write my own, makes something clear: No human would ever write the Bible. Not this Bible. The Book of Mormon or the Koran—I could write those and I fully understand how and why a human wrote them. But the Bible? No way.”
- Gary Henry offers a simple reminder from 1 Samuel 3:9-10. “As we seek God, we must keep ourselves open to his word.”
- Dene Ward wonders what our culture and economy are costing the Lord’s body.
- Roger Shouse focuses on the word “let” in Colossians 3:15. Are you letting that happen?