- “Lord, give them minds to do your will.” Doy Moyer reveals, “I have prayed this daily for my children for years. I still do, though now they have grown up and are forging their own way.”
- Tim Challies writes, “I have found myself thinking back to the many models of fatherhood I have seen and admired through the years. What made these fathers admirable? What set them apart? What was it that they said to their children? From these models I have drawn seven things a good father says.”
- Ferrell Jenkins helps us visualize Isaiah 25:6.
- Adam Willingham just started a blog called Bible Bits. His short post on building bigger barns is worth thinking about today.
- Mark Altrogge suggests that what you think you need may not be what you really need in marriage.
- Alone With God (John MacArthur) – $0.99
- Anxious for Nothing (John MacArthur) – $0.99
- Counseling the Hard Cases (Stuart Scott & Heath Lambert) – $7.99
- Surprised by Hope (N. T. Wright) – $2.99
- The Jesus Storybook Bible (Sally Lloyd-Jones) – $3.99
Touring the Milky Way now is as easy as clicking a button with NASA’s new zoomable, 360-degree mosaic. The star-studded panorama of our galaxy is constructed from more than 2 million infrared snapshots taken over the past 10 years by NASA’s Spitzer Space Telescope.
“If we actually printed this out, we’d need a billboard as big as the Rose Bowl Stadium to display it,” said Robert Hurt, an imaging specialist at NASA’s Spitzer Space Science Center in Pasadena, California. “Instead, we’ve created a digital viewer that anyone, even astronomers, can use.”