- “Does PowerPoint increase retention?” Kenton Anderson explores.
- In the spirit of Screwtape, Betsy Childs reveals a letter from Scargoyle to Moldwhistle on attacking the family.
- Russell Moore addresses the question: “Should Christians bake wedding cakes for weddings about which they disagree? When is the right time to object and when is the time to humbly serve in Christ’s name? And what should the law say about these situations of conscience?”
- Gary Henry writes, “It seems to be hard for those who hold up Christ as the answer to every problem to avoid pretending that they’ve made more progress than they have.”
- Roger Shouse offers some helpful insight as to how we should approach a person who treats “God is love” as the end of all discussions. “The next time someone proudly states, ‘God loves,’ maybe you ought to respond with, ‘Do you love Him?'”