- Andrew Hallenbeck addresses an unpopular but important topic: “Jen and I have noticed that regardless of the congregation we attend, it seems to be prevalent that some ladies wear skin tight jeans or pants. They are so tight that it looks as if they painted them on.”
- Justin and Trisha Davis write, “There is a huge lie that infiltrates all marriages. For years, we bought this lie hook, line and sinker. We thought the things we struggled with, the arguments we had and the issues we faced, were unique to us.” They go on to define the fight you must have in your marriage.
- “Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.” Doy Moyer explores the point of Colossians 3:17.
- “The whole earth is at rest and quiet; they break forth into singing. The cypresses rejoice at you, the cedars of Lebanon, saying, ‘Since you were laid low, no woodcutter comes up against us.” Ferrell Jenkins help us visualize this passage from Isaiah 14:7-8.
- Jon Swerens reveals The OOOOOPSI Model of American Media Outrage Coverage.
“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, or have you seen the storehouses of the hail?” (Job 38:22)