- Andy Sochor encourages us to consider some often-overlooked characteristics of truth. “It is not whatever we want it to be. It is from the mind of God whose ways are infinitely higher than our own.”
- DEBATE: The Pain and Suffering in the World Indicate that the Christian God Does Not Exist – Kyle Butt will be debating Bart Ehrman on the campus of the University of North Alabama on April 4, 2014. Seats are still available, but Apologetics Press also shares details as to how you can watch live online.
- In the March/April 2014 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, Purdue University scholar Lawrence Mykytiuk lists 50 figures from the Old Testament that have been confirmed archaeologically, including Israelite kings and Mesopotamian monarchs.
- Kyle Pope walks us through the remarkable healing of the centurion’s servant in Matthew 8:5-13.
- Dave Willis takes a look at four habits of happy couples.
- Good to Great in God’s Eyes: 10 Practices Great Christians Have in Common (Chip Ingram) – FREE
- How People Change (Timothy S. Lane & Paul David Tripp) – FREE
Scott Smelser has kicked off what should be a fascinating little project that you’ll want to keep an eye on – 3MinuteBibleStudy.com. His first video? An overview of the Bible timeline in 3 minutes. Well worth your time.