- Edwin Crozier reflects on the #2 friend you need–the righteous friend who has permission to strike you when you sin.
- Ferrell Jenkins helps us visualize what a watchtower (Isa 21:6-8) would have looked like in Biblical times.
- Roger Shouse reminds us that so many of the things that impress us wouldn’t impress Jesus. What impresses Jesus? Genuine faith.
- Peter Krol draws out ten reasons to avoid sexual immorality from Proverbs 6:24-35.
- Rick Holland gives a simple breakdown of his method of preaching from an iPad.
- And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity (Dannah K. Gresh) – $2.99
- Christian Apologetics (Norman L. Geisler) – $4.99
- Contentment: A Godly Woman’s Adornment (Lydia Brownback) – $1.99
- Fight: Winning the Battles That Matter Most (Craig Groeschel) – $3.99
Are intellectual arguments really keeping you from faith? “If we think it is our minds that are keeping us from God, then we may not be dealing with the arguments at the highest level.”