- Josh Byers has produced an impressive timeline of the major events that happened during Jesus’ last week before he died and rose again.
- Ron Edmonson has seven suggestions for talking to children about sex.
- Doy Moyer writes, “We are constantly being told that we need to focus more on the poor, the outcast, those less favored in society. Please don’t get me wrong. We need to do that. We need to reach out to everyone. Everyone. But is it possible that in such efforts of focusing on one group that we are actually ignoring the wealthy in ways that we may not be thinking through?”
- Dene Ward asks, “What if someone followed me around with a tape recorder all day, on any given day, and then made me listen to it in the evening?”
- The Pew Research Center released a sweeping report entitled Millennials in Adulthood: Detached from Institutions, Networked with Friends. The LA Times and the AP reflect on the data. “Young adults seem to be turning away from their predecessors’ proclivity for religion and marriage. Almost two-thirds don’t classify themselves as ‘a religious person.’ And when it comes to tying the knot: Only about 1 in 4 millennials is married. Almost half of baby boomers were married at that age.”
- The Tender Scar: Life After the Death of a Spouse (Richard L. Mabry) – FREE