- Adam Faughn challenges parents to consider the modesty factor even when their daughters are very young. “I know that goes against modern thinking, but we try to dress her in such a way that expresses who we want her to be.”
- Dene Ward asks, “Isn’t it funny that the last thing we want spiritually is for someone to help us even out our lives?”
- “Christians need to have confidence that they are going to heaven.” Doy Moyer takes a look at 2 Peter 1:11.
- “For everything there is a price to pay. Everything worth having costs something.” Rickie Jenkins asks, “Are we willing to pay the price?”
- This might be worth a look if you have a website: “Any blog too tiny for a photo budget no longer need fret. Getty Images, the world’s largest photo provider, is letting people embed its stock images for free.”
- 52 Things Daughters Need from Their Dads (Jay Payleitner) – $2.99
- Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels (J. Warner Wallace) – FREE
Joy and Emerson Eggerichs talk about moving through different seasons of life, especially when that move involves leaving a community of deep friendships.