- Edwin Crozier offers a plea: “Don’t let reaction theology steal God’s way from you.”
- She is Light is a new daily blog for Christian women, by Christian women. “We feature daily themed Bible readings accompanied by devotionals to aid in application. Written by a team of seven ladies in south-central Kentucky.”
- Gary Henry’s Daily Family Bible Study for the week emphasizes we must love God’s truth more than we love our sins.
- Ron Edmonson takes a look at seven ways a wife injures a husband… without even knowing it.
- Luke Moyer asks, “What is love?” and provides a counter-cultural summary.
Taken on January 31st, this is the first photo of Earth captured by the Mars Rover Curiosity from the Red Planet’s surface. It was shot 80 minutes after sunset, and if you look very closely (or click here) you can see two tiny specs that are Earth and the moon.